"Leaders for Future" is an internship program in Berlin, offered by COPERNICUS BERLIN for the ambitious young people from all over the world. Students from Romania are encouraged to apply for this program. The mission of the “Leaders for Future” internship program is to create a dynamically networked community of inspired professionals who have a vision to drive positive change for a common sustainable world.
The program is designed to strengthen your professional skills, present the international job market and provide networking. During the stay in Berlin you will strengthen personal and social skills through numerous activities in the multicultural society. Participants will learn to deal with different professional challenges, work in a team in a performance-oriented manner and develop leadership qualities.
The internship program "Leaders for Future" combines summer fun with professional development. This year (2021), the program will run from June 28 to August 22.
During the 8-week internship, program participants will gain valuable professional experience in Berlin. Since Berlin is the largest city in Europe, there will be a development opportunity for all occupational fields. On the following pages you can find some internship positions:
Further tips and information will be provided after the application process.
Program participants can also apply for full scholarship, partial scholarship-plus or partial scholarship. On the application form you have the possibility to choose accordingly.
- The full scholarship covers the administrative costs, costs for counseling and mentoring, liability insurance, events, and housing. In addition monthly pocket money will be paid.
- The partial scholarship-plus covers the administrative costs, costs for counseling and mentoring, liability insurance, and events. Monthly pocket money will also be paid. The holders of the partial scholarship-plus will only cover 50% of the accommodation costs.
- The partial scholarship covers the administrative costs, costs for counseling and mentoring, liability insurance, and events. Monthly pocket money is also paid. The holders of the partial scholarship cover the accommodation costs completely.
1. Not older than 35 years at the time of program start;
2. Applicants from all countries are welcome;
3. All occupations;
4. Good knowledge of English or German (at least B1);
5. Be motivated, independent and responsible.
Application deadline: February 21, 2021
For more information, click here.
COPERNICUS BERLIN is a German youth organization which has been working internationally since 20 years. COPERNICUS BERLIN is primarily focused on supporting talented young people.
COPERNICUS BERLIN in social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CopernicusBerlin/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/copernicusberlin
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/copernicusberlin
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/copernicusberlin