The Department of Public Relations and Academic Image
a) the promotion of a strategy for presenting the mission, objectives and performance of the University;
b) raising the awareness of the general public in the country and abroad, regarding the conditions of study and research offered by the University;
c) promoting the quality standards of the academic community’s activities as a guarantee of performance in education and research;
d) promoting the University’s educational, scientific, cultural values and traditions;
e) promoting individual excellence by presenting the achievements of the outstanding academics of the University;
f) presenting the international relationships between the University and the offer of academic cooperation with similar institutions abroad.
General objectives:Specific objectives:
The Department of Public Relations and Academic Image Department:
- ensures an honest and steady relationship with the media by providing them public information and of media interest;
- helps organize and conduct press conferences held by authorized representatives of the university management;
- drafts press releases and information while ensuring its dissemination to the mass-media;
- develops and updates the media agenda of the rector and of the vice-rectors;
- provides daily monitoring of the media;
- ensures and updates the information disseminated on the website of the university
- proposes and supports the development of events, actions of social, economic and media impact targeting potential candidates, students, businesses, to maintain and develop the current image of the university.