ResearchOrganizationDepartment of Research and Project Management General Information DCMP
Department of Research and Project Management (DCMP)
- To design and implement the strategies of increasing the University of Craiova’s contribution to scientific and technology research as well as to artistic creation in Romania;
- To foster a more efficient use of the research facilities within the University;
- To strengthen the research infrastructure of the University of Craiova;
- To identify and support the main directions and fields of research at the University of Craiova (according to the market demands and the research competences within the University;
- To secure the accreditation of the research units within the University of Craiova by CNCS and other national and international bodies;
- To establish new research centres at University of Craiova;
- To establish and develop international research cooperation.
- Record and monitoring of the research contracts between the University of Craiova and national and international research management authorities;
- Design of databases of: contract-based activities, exploitation of research outcomes, publications of the University of Craiova;
- Advertising research calls;
- Record of the scientific research at the University of Craiova (research directions, scientific events, research centres, etc).