The process of evaluation of thejournals by the CNCS Bucharest is similar to the one used by international scientific institutions and the member states of the European Union and the Otganization for Cooperation and Development OCDE.
Publicaţiile Universităţii - Generalităţi (pdf).
- Annals of the University of Craiova
- Argotica Journal
- Geoltenia Journal
- Forum Geografic Journal
- Arhivele Olteniei Journal
- Political Science Journal
- Sociology University Journal (RUS)
- ELSE software Journal
University of Craiova constantly follows rating its own journals in superios hierarchical categories through:
- including the publications in prestigious database;
- obeying the procedure of collegial evaluation in selecting books/articles for publication;
- dissemination of research results also outside the national scientific and cultural space through the use for the publication of research of international languages;
- disseminating publications in international libraries;
- transparency activity by maintaining a website and making available all relevant information assessors for the evaluation and ranking.
The model of the evaluation and hierarchy is inspired from:
- the good international practices of admitting the editorial prestige;
- Romanian specific needs of encouraging the rigorof the publication of scientific papers;
- Previous experience in the field.
Further information is available (aici) .
ISI journals: (link).
Evaluation of journlas from the humanities field
With the final results (link here),it was completed the evaluation of journals and publishing houses with humanities profile in Romania, the competition 2012.
The scientometric information made available by the applicants, were checked by the Office of Scientometrics and University Libraries of the Executive Unit for Financing Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation, while qualitative analysis was provided by experts from seven humanisties research fields selected following a public call open by CNCS (link), out of Romanian and foreign researchers complying with the minimum standards laid down in the eligibility information packages.
- Assessment results for magazines and publishing houses in the Humanity Sciences_01.02.2013 (pdf);
- Assessment results for magazines and publishing houses in the Humanity Sciences _31.12.2012 (pdf);
- CNCSIS ranked journals on 31.12.2011 (pdf);
- CNCSIS ranked journals on 31.12.2010 (pdf);
- CNCSIS ranked journals on 31 May2009 (pdf).