Hierarchical: – subordinated to: the General Manager / Deputy General Manager
Functional: – under the functional authority of the Vice-Rector for Economic and Financial Management and Students’ Support
Collaboration: – with the Economic Department, the Purchasing Department, the Administrative Department – Hostels and Canteens, the Human Resources Department, the Legal Department, and other organizational structures of the University
Representation – with M.E.N., the local authorities, the National Statistics Institute
In order to carry out its activity the Technical Directorate applies the internal operating procedures established in each service, office, department.
The documents taken from the Chief Operating Officer’s Secretariat are assigned by the Technical Directorate’s Manager for processing. These and the documents issued by the Technical Directorate are highlighted in the Input-Output Register. The documents’ circuit at the level of each service, office, department is established by the internal operating procedures.
The Investment Service
The Investment Compartment
1. Assets Management
- Prepares reports for approval of the following payments:
- Tax certificate fees
- Legalization fees
- notary fees
- filing documentation fees at The Land Register Office
- plans multiplications, cadastral documentation
- Prepares PAC, AB, ALI, OP for the amount approved in the report
- Prepares and updates the situation of educational spaces’ distribution for each faculty, by destination – classrooms, laboratories, offices, workshops, sports halls, etc.
- Prepares and updates the situation with accommodation by dormitory.
- Draws and reports the assets situation to INCS
- Changes the destination of buildings, totally or partially:
- Reports for the approval of the UCV’s Rector and the approval in the Senate Council Meeting
- Elaborates the Substantiation Note, the need and opportunity for the change in destination
- Requests approval from MEN, attaching the NF and the building’s Technical Expertise
- manages the documents of ownership or possession by issuing a quarterly report regarding the updated situation of the premises and preparing a quarterly report on the updated situation of the land.
- Transmits the changes occurred through takeovers or restitutions to accounting.
- Prepares the documentation for MEN to initiate HG for the public domain
2. Management of the List of investment objectives with full or partial funding from the state budget
- Drafting of the budget concerning the achievement of new or ongoing investments and of the plan for purchasing property, independent equipment, consolidation, rehabilitation, expenses for drafting, prefeasibility studies, SF and other studies related to the investment objectives, other investments like major repairs. The proposals are drawn up taking into account the priorities and the urgent needs of the institution and are transmitted to the MEN for the preparation of the next year’s budget and to the Economic Department for the preparation of the Revenue and Expenses Budget.
Approval of new investment objectives
- Drafting the substantiation note on the opportunity and the need to promote the investment objective.
- Drawing the design theme
- Approval of the substantiation note and the design theme by the UCV’s Senate and the Rector
- Transmission of the substantiation note to MEN for approval.
- Transmission of the plan sheet to MEN proposing Chap. C funding allocations for the development and feasibility study of the new investment objective.
- Approval of the pre-feasibility and feasibility study, by the Senate and the UCV’s Rector
- Transmission of the SF – Economical Technical Documentation to MEN for approval by the MEN Economic Technical Council and issuing the technical approval
- Submission of the feasibility study to the Constructions State Inspectorate to obtain the notice for the economic technical documentation – Inclusion of the objective into the investment list at Chap. B – New investment objectives, depending on the analysis for the possibility of financing the objective, the same year or the following year, and issuing the appropriate plan sheet.
Approval of other investment expenses – rehabilitation intervention works, upgrades consolidations and repairs.
- Drafting the Substantiation Note concerning the opportunity and the need to intervene at the objective
- Approval of the Substantiation Note specifying the steps, developing the technical expertise, preparing the documentation for the approval of the intervention works (DALI), by the Senate and the UCV’s Rector
- Endorsement of the documentation for approval of the intervention works (DALI) by the Senate and the UCV’s Rector
- Transmission to MEN of the Substantiation note and DALI for approval of the proposed intervention works in the Technical Economic Council of MEN and issuing the technical approval
- Including the proposed and approved objective in the investment list at Chap. C – Other investment expenses, according to the analysis of the possibility of financing them, the same year or the following year, and submitting the plan sheet.
The distribution of budget allocations on objectives and the approval of the “list of investment objectives for the current year, partially or entirely financed from the state budget allocated for the University of Craiova”
- For investment objectives, Annex 1, the allocated funds are transmitted by MEN at the beginning of the year, the funds being approved by MF for each investment objective based on the submitted draft budget proposals.
- For Annex 1b, Chapter C – other investment expenses – budget allocations and own revenues, MEN transmits the amount allocated from the state budget for the UCV that is distributed on goals by the UCV according to priorities. The allocation of own revenues are established and distributed by the UCV leadership.
- The drafting of the objectives investment list, the approval by the UCV’s Rector and the transmission of the proposals to MEN.
The opening of funding objectives
- Filling in and submitting to the Craiova Treasury “The request for opening the financing of investment objectives” on finance sources and signing it by the Economic Manager and the UCV Management
- At the beginning of the year the list of new and ongoing investment objectives is inserted into the accounting program as well as other investment expenses approved for issuing PAC, AB, ALI, OP
- Issuing and signing PAC for each position in the “List of investment objectives” obtaining the approval from the Economic Department and the UCV leadership, dissemination of a copy to the Economic Department and a copy to the Investment Monitoring Compartment.
3. Works estimation, investment objectives services estimation
- Preparing estimations for new construction works and services or construction interventions related to construction facilities, municipal engineering works, according to 11N / 1991 and the Order of Architects
- Preparing estimate works and services by acquiring and updating the values (with INCS statistical indices) from the DG of the technical documentation made by SF and DALI planners
- Address to the UCV management with the value resulting from the estimates for the delivery of services or works for their prioritization and introduction to the investment plan
- Updating the values approved for the services and works from the DG’s objectives with statistical indices (INCS) required to start the services or works procurement procedures
4. Services development (energy audit services, geotechnical studies, technical expertise services, SF (DALI) AC, PT, DDE design phase services for new investment objectives, for intervention works such as rehabilitations, consolidation, overhaul, current repairs, technical consulting, technical assistance (site inspector), artistic services, real estate cadastre and topographic services)
- report distributed to the Investment Department with the request of purchasing the necessary services
- Preparing estimation design services technical expertise phase, SF, PT, DDE for new construction or building interventions, installations related to construction, municipal engineering works, preparation of real estate cadastre and surveying estimate services as required by law, etc.
- Address to the UCV management with the value resulting from the estimates for the delivery of the services required in the report
- Taking over the reports (addresses) from the DGA Secretariat and checking the approval of the documents and the funding sources by the authorized persons
- PAC preparation and approval and transmission to the Financial Ec. Serv.
- Preparation and submission to the Public Procurement Service through the DT and DGA Secretariat of the address and “Technical Documentation for the procurement of services”
- Reception through the DGA Secretariat from the Public Procurement Service of the services acquisition offers in order to be evaluated by the technical and economic committee composed of staff from the Investments Compartment
- Transmission through the DGA and DT Secretariat from the Public Procurement Service of the Public Procurement Bid Evaluation Report
- Reception through the DGA and DT Secretariat from the Public Procurement Service of the AB, ALI service contract resulting from service acquisition procedure (all phases of design services only, planner technical support services – engineer, project management services)
- OP preparation and approval for the payment of the monitored contracts, transmission to the Financial Ec. Serv.
5. Proceedings – current repair works carried out by third parties
- Report assigned to the Investment Department with the request of current repair works with third parties
- Preparing estimate execution of current repairs works with third parties
- Address by the management of the UCV with the resulting value estimates for the works required.
- Taking reports (addresses) of the DGA Secretariat and verification of approval of documents and sources of funding by authorized persons
- PAC preparation and approval and transmission to the Financial Ec. Serv.
- Preparing and sending the Directorate of Public Procurement with address through the DT and DGA secretariat of “Technical documentation for purchases of current repair works”
- Receiving via DGA and DT Secretariat from Public Procurement Directorate of economic and technical bids for the purchase of works for evaluation by the committee composed of staff Investments Compartment.
- Transmission through the DT and DGA Secretariat to Public Procurement Directorate “The evaluation report of the offers”
- Transmission with the address by the DT secretariat to the Investment Monitoring Department of Technical Documentation (Authorized notices, PT DDE) where is the case, for tracking the purchased works.
Works for public investment and other investment expenses
- Checking for approval by the Senate, the list of investment allocations, funding openings in Treasury, PAC
- Preparing and sending the Directorate of Public Procurement the address through the DT and DGA secretariat of “Technical Documentation of purchases of works for public investment and other investment expenses meaning new investment objectives, consolidation, reconstruction, capital repairs.”
- Receive through the DGA and DT secretariat from the Directorate of Public Procurement of the offers for the acquisition of technical and economic assessment by the works committee composed of staff of the Investment Compartment.
- Transmission through the DT and DGA secretariat to the Public Procurement Directorate “The evaluation report of the offers”
- Send the address through DT and DGA secretariat to Monitoring Investment of Technical Documentation Department (Authorizated notices, PT DDE) for tracking the purchased works.
Investment Monitoring Compartment
- Receives through the DGA and DT secretariat from the Public Works Directorate the works execution contract completed after the public procurement procedure (and AB, ALI current repair works only for the execution with third parties)
- Receives with an address through the DT and DGA secretariat from the Department of Investments Technical documentation (Notices Authorizations, PT DDE) for tracking of the works contract.
- Forwards the address of notification through the DT and DGA secretariat to the performer of the work having with the starting date of works execution – passing the work front
- Forwards the address of notification through the DT and DGA secretariat to all the ones involved (if applicable) with the date of the beginning of the works – passing the work front (designer, Water Company, CEZ, heating etc)
- Forwards the address of notification through the DT and DGA secretariat to the CraiovaMunicipality, State Construction Inspection the date of the contracted works’ start (Standard form)
- Forwards through the DT and DGA secretariat addresses to the executor regarding:
- allocated amounts ,
- a request for presentation of work situations until a certain date,
- graphical presentation for a certain period,
- a reminder of works done improperly
- Forwards through the DT and DGA secretariat addresses to the the designer of the works on:
- the necessity on this site for resolving inconsistencies between design and execution
- a request for presentation more design alternatives, solving .........................
- Gets an address from the DGA and DT secretariat from every performer, work situations actually executed on the site for verification and payment thereof
- Prepares and approves AB, ALI, OP for every situation of actually executed works, approved by the chief engineer and billed.
- Prepares and approves AB, ALI, OP for the transfer of the legal quotas in the State Inspection in Construction and the Contractor House
- Prepares and submits monthly with an address through the DT and DGA Secretariat a mail to MEN about the situation of the monitoring of the investment based on the allocations of the current year (MEN model)
- Receives with an address through the DGA and DT Secretariat from the executor the announcement of completion of the contracted work and the programming of the reception
- Prepares a Report proposing a RTL committee, in view of issuing the Decision
- Receives the Decision with the componence of the RTL committee
- Forwards the notification address through the DT and DGA Secretariat to all the stakeholders regarding the date established for RTL
• Prepares and records at the DT and DGA Secretariat the Minutes for the reception at the end of the works
• Forwards through the DT and DGA secretariat, PV RTL to the executor, Town Hall, Designer, ISU etc.
- Forwards therough the DT and DGA Secretariat at the Economic Directorate PV Reception at the end of the works (only for the Objectives contained in the Investment List)
- Prepares a Report with a committee proposal, Final Reception regarding the issuing of the Decision
- Receives the Decision with the componence of the Final Reception committee
- Forwards the address of notification through the DT and DGA secretariat to all the stakeholders regarding the established date stalilita for RF – Prepares and records at the DT and DGA Secretariat the Minutes of the Final Reception
- Forwards through the DT and DGA Secretariat, PV Final Reception at the Executor, Town Hall, Designer, ISU etc.
Heritage Maintenance and Repair Service
FIELD “Maintenance and current repair in administration”
a) receipt by the Chief S.I.R.P. report, under the signature, from the D.T. secretariat with all the legal visas, with indication of the source of funding.
b) allocation of the report to the people from the compartment of measurements and assessments by S.I.R.P.chief
c) measurement, of framings (according to the indicators of estimate norms edition 1981, of N.L. or of assimilations) and estimations of the work
d) drawing the necessity and opportunity report and the submission with the signarture of the S.I.R.P. and D.T. chief (two copies - original and copy), at the D.T. Secretariat.
e) registration of the necessity and opportunity report by the assigned person at the D.G.A. secretariat, with registration number (two copies - original and copy)
f) after analyzing documents and endorsing them by the General Manager and/or Vice-Rector of the material base, if necessary, they are transmitted to the D.A., SupplyService (a copy - the original) and the D.T. secretariat for S.I.R.P. one copy (copy).
g) follows the flow of documents of the Supply Bureau.
h) after the arrival of the materials in the warehouse, they are taken by the head of department (management person), based on thenotice accompanying the goods, numbered and dated, signed: Central Storage manager, compartment manager, SIRP chief Supply monitoring chief and General Manager.
i) materials are distributed at the workstations with consumer receipt signed by the recipient, department chief manager, S.I.RP chief., General Manager, numbered and dated at the D.G.A. Secretariat
j) after the execution of the work, the work estimate is drawn up, with real consumption,
signed by: the administrator of the faculty, of the education institution or the hostel (the beneficiaries), compartment chief, S.I.R.P. chief, General Manager, numbered and dated at the D.G.A. secretariat
k) draws up a reception minutes at the end of the work, signed by the commission members appointed through a decision
l) accounting documents (receipts consumption and bill) shall be deposited in the accounts on the basis of a signature for the operation and decrease in materials management introduced in the works.
FIELD “Repair and maintenance electrical and informatics equipments”
a) drawing a report by the faculty/directorate/department/(etc.) covered by the authorized people of the faculty/direcorate/department/(etc).
b) visa report by the Rector/ Vice-Rector with a material base/Administrative General Manager (if applicable).
c) receipt of paper by } ef S.I.R.P. and under the signature, from the secretary D.T. Secretariat all the legal visas, the indication of the funding source.
d) report distribution by the S.I.R.P. Chief IT department.
e) admission to operational procedures:
e.1.) maintenance and electrical equipment repair, electronics, computer and peripherals thereof:
- e.1.1.) making note of the finding,
- e.1.2.) submission of documents (paper, note of finding) the D.T. Secretariat,
- e.1.3.) follows the circuit of the D.T. secretariat documents
e.2) repairs carried out under contracts with third parties:
- e.2.1.) preparation of repair order and of accounting documents,
- e.2.2.) submitting documents to the D.T. secretariat,
- e.2.3.) following documents circuit of the D.T. secretariat,
- e.2.4.) transmission of what repairs are given to the provider, signed by authorized persons in the D.G.A.,
- e.2.5.) travelling to the location by the provider of taking the equipment for repair at the provider’s place. (the taking of the equipment is based on a protocol handover minutes signed by the provider and the recipient of the equipment.),
- e.2.6.) performing the repair by the provider, bringing the equipment at the beneficiary’s place, accompanied by repairing documents (tender, warranty, handover minutes of the repaired equipment signed by both parties),
- e.2.7.) preparing accounting documents necessary for carrying out repair payment,
- e.2.8.) submitting documents to the D.T. secretariat,
- e.2.9.) following documents circuit at the D.T. secretariat
e3.) Hardware and software assistance:
- e.3.1.) travelling to the premises of the applicant,
- e.3.2.) nature of the fault diagnostic
- e.3.3.) laying down technical solution to remove the defect:
- e.3.3.1.) for hardware defect repair report is drawn up - is going to a)
- e.3.3.2.) for defective software is reinstalled, configured or corrected the content of faulted programmes
- e.3.4.) the intervention sheet is drawn up for each request signed by both parties: beneficiary and person within the I.T. compartment.;
- e.3.5.) în cazul defectului software, beneficiarul confirmă cu semnatura înlăturarea defectului;
- • e.3.5.) For defective software, the beneficiary confirms by signature the defect removal;
e4.) Repairs, maintenance and development computer network:
- e.4.1) you contact your local representative for a technical solution to be found,
- e.4.2.) will be made a list of the material required and the amount thereof,
e.4.3.) documents are submitted (report, note for the necessary equipment) to the D.T. secretariat,
- e.4.4.) following the documents’s circuit at the D.T. secretariat,
- e.4.5.) check requested materials in terms of quality and quantity at their removal from storage,
- e.4.6.) are positioned passive equipments and active network equipment,
- e.4.7.) are allocated I.P. addresses and is checked how to communicate with other equipments,
- e.4.8.) the intervention sheet is drawn up for each request signed by both parties and the beneficiary and the one who performed the work,
- e.4.9.) the beneficiary confirms carrying out the work with a signature.
Heritage Inventory Bureau
It draws the Graph regarding the conduct of annual inventory to be approved by the manager of the institution. Draws up the address for appointment of the inventory committees for each inventory and establishment of the inventory period, which is transmited to the managers of the University of Craiova structures. It receives the Rector’s decision of appointment of the inventory commissions issued by the Legal Department. It makes up the Convening notice at the meeting of training of the inventory commissions and training managers and training Minutes. It archives the Inventory declaration drawn up by each manager individually.. It archives the inventory lists prepared by the inventory committees after their confirmation by the accounting service. It archives the Minutes on the inventory results to be approved by the insititution manager. It centralizes on the value and condition of the goods based on the inventory date inventory lists and the minutes. It receives the report of layoff of goods in working order drawn up by functional structures. It prepares the centralizer of redundant goods based on the Redundancy report drafted by functional structures to be approved by the institution manager. It prepares the Handover of the transferred goods minutes without payment to be approved by the main credit officer of the institution who seeks the goods and the Ministry of National Education which prepares the accompanying notice of the goods transferred free of charge. It receives the minutes of the decommissioning of fixed assets, of downgrading of material goods to complement data according to the files which need to be approved by the committee for analysis and endorsement from the institution. It prepares the centralized situation of the goods proposed for decommissioning/downgrade and forwards it to the Ministry of National Education. It prepares the documentation and organizes open auction and the selection of offers for the capitalization of the goods whose getting out of use has been approved. It compiles the record sheet of non-hazardous waste management. It prepares the handling of hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste. It makes AIM and the bill for non-dangerous capitalized waste. It compiles and organizes public auction for renting temporary premises available from the University of Craiova.
Car park compartment
Prepares the documentation necessary for the purchaseof the maintenance services, repairs, auto insurance, mandatory fees for the entire car park. Drafts the necessaty fuel amount per institution. Draws up the proposals for employment expenses, payment commitments and authorizing payment related to the department activity.