Economic Department. General Presentation.
The University of Craiova organizes and manages its own accounting, namely financial accounting and management accounting as well as preventive financial control activity within the Economic Department under the direct subordination of the General Administrative Department.
The Economic Department of the University of Craiova coordinates through the specialized personnel trained in economics, the entire financial and accounting activity of the University and keeps track of all the budgetary and extra-budgetary resources of this institution.
Ec. Mic Ionela
Craiova, Str. Libertăţii, nr. 19, Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 106
The Economic Department has in its structure the following organizational subdivisions:
The Accounting Service in whose structure the following sections are defined:
- The Education Activity Accounting Department – provides accounting by faculties and departments for the educational activity, namely: core funding, own income, complementary finance, VAT activities (non-didactic), donations and sponsorships.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 10, Tel: 0251.411.755
- The Hostels and Canteens Accounting Department – provides accounting activity for the canteens and dorms.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 9, Tel/Fax: 0251.412.057
- The Structural Funds Projects Accounting Department – provides accounting for projects financed by post accession external nonrefundable funds.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 9, Tel / Fax: 0251,412,057
- The Research, Other External Funds Accounting Compartment – provides accounting for the research contracts funded from the state budget, and for those who are not in the Research National Plan.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 8
- The Material Management Accounting Compartment provides accounting of all inputs and outputs of tangible fixed assets and intangible assets, materials and inventory items in and from the central stores and the institution’s administration.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 8
- The The Budgetary Commitments Accounting Department keeps track of the approved budget credits and budgetary commitments, following the procedures for performing the four phases of budget implementation.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 7, Tel: 0251,414,021
The Financial Bureau in whose structure the following sections are defined:
- The Payments Compartment – has the role of making payments on all funding sources, of checking the deductions for internal and external displacements, of recording the payment orders /cash receipts through the university’s Pay Office.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 11, Tel: 0251.414.021
- The Tuition Fees Accounts Department – has the role of recording, following and keeping track of the tuition fee debtors.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 15, Tel: 0251,411,755
- winding sheets and other information – Monday – Friday, 08.30-12.30
- requests for scholarships refunds and subscriptions – Tuesday, 08.30-12.30
The Internal Preventive Financial Control Office provides internal preventive financial control within the university and the centralization of revenue and expenditure proposals submitted by the faculties, the functional compartments and the subunits for budgeting of revenues and expenditures for the entire institution.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 7, Tel: 0251.414.021
The Receipts-Payments Office – ensures the operations of receipts and payments through the university’s Pay Office for all sources of funding.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 6 (the University’s Pay Office)
- receipts – Monday-Thursday 08.30-12.30, Fri 08.30-11.00;
- payments – Mon-Fri 08.00-15.00.
The IT department manages the computer network within the Economic Department and ensures the proper functioning of the system.
Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 20
For the subunits without legal personality from the University of Craiova, the financial and accounting activity is organized as follows:
AccountingOffice – The Agricultural Research and Development Station from Caracal
Caracal, Str. Vasile Alecsandri, nr. 106, Tel/Fax: 0249.511.990
AccountingOffice –The Fruit-growing Research and Development Station from Vâlcea
Vâlcea, Str. Calea lui Traian, nr. 464, Tel/Fax: 0250.740.885
AccountingOffice –Banu Mărăcine Didactic Station
Craiova, Str. Libertăţii, nr. 19, Complex Agronomie, Căminul 4, Camera 12
AccountingOffice – Drobeta Turnu Severin University Centre
Drobeta Turnu Severin, Str. Traian, nr. 277A, Tel/Fax: 0252.319.303
For the subunits of the institution’s structure, the accounting activity is conducted at the level of trial balance, which is taken in the balance sheet of the University of Craiova.